IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REMEMBER SERGEANT TRAVIS WALLACE FOR HIS SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO THE STATE OF ARKANSAS AND HIS LOCAL COMMUNITY.
Senate • Apr 05, 2021: Approved by the Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Returned To Senate concurred in.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and adopted.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.