IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseApr 20, 2021
Signed into LawApr 26, 2021
TO ALLOW A LOTTERY WINNER TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
Senate • Apr 26, 2021: Notification that SB355 is now Act 889
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Larry Teagueprimary
(D - 10)
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB355 is now Act 889
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE