IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Signed into Law
AN AMENDMENT TO THE ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION CONCERNING THE QUALIFICATIONS TO VOTE IN AN ELECTION.
Senate • Apr 07, 2021: Re-referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Greg Ledingprimary
(D - 4)
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE