IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 23, 2021
Passed HouseMar 31, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE TIME FOR COMPLETING AN INVESTIGATION OF SUSPECTED ADULT MALTREATMENT OR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY RESIDENT MALTREATMENT.
Senate • Apr 01, 2021: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE