IntroducedJan 26, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 04, 2021
Passed SenateMar 15, 2021
Signed into LawMar 17, 2021
TO CLARIFY THE EXEMPTION TO LICENSURE BY THE VETERINARY MEDICAL EXAMINING BOARD FOR CHIROPRACTORS PERFORMING CHIROPRACTIC UPON ANIMALS.
House • Mar 17, 2021: Notification that HB1268 is now Act 390
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- DeAnn Vaughtprimary
(R - 4)
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1268 is now Act 390
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SENATE
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE