IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 24, 2021
Passed HouseMar 18, 2021
Signed into LawMar 29, 2021
TO REPEAL OBSOLETE LANGUAGE CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ARKANSAS HOME INSPECTOR REGISTRATION BOARD.
Senate • Mar 29, 2021: Notification that SB185 is now Act 492
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Missy Irvinprimary
(R - 18)
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB185 is now Act 492
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE