IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Passed HouseMar 09, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Signed into LawMar 15, 2021
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE REEMPLOYMENT OF CERTAIN RETIRED MEMBERS OF THE ARKANSAS LOCAL POLICE AND FIRE RETIREMENT SYSTEM.
House • Mar 15, 2021: Notification that HB1205 is now Act 344
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1205 is now Act 344
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT