IntroducedJan 14, 2021
Passed SenateJan 26, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 02, 2021
Signed into LawFeb 08, 2021
TO AMEND THE POWERS AND DUTIES OF THE DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT; AND TO DELEGATE THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ARKANSAS CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS PROGRAM.
Senate • Feb 08, 2021: Notification that SB128 is now Act 70
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB128 is now Act 70
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 26, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 14, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE