IntroducedJan 13, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE UNIFORM ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE POLICY ACT; AND TO AMEND THE CATASTROPHIC LEAVE PROGRAM.
House • Feb 23, 2021: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
Latest bill text
Mar 08, 2021 09:30am
Room 151 (Public Comment Holding Room: 149)
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 13, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE