IntroducedDec 31, 2020
Passed SenateJan 25, 2021
Passed HouseApr 06, 2021
Signed into LawApr 13, 2021
TO ENSURE THAT THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE EMPLOYS INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH VETERANS.
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Notification that SB27 is now Act 640
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Trent Garnerprimary
(R - 27)
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB27 is now Act 640
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Dec 31, 2020 | Senate