IntroducedDec 18, 2020
Passed HouseFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ALLOW THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION TO APPOINT THE DIRECTOR OF THE ASSESSMENT COORDINATION DIVISION AND TO STATE THAT THE APPOINTEE MEETS THE LEGAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION.
Senate • Feb 03, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Dec 18, 2020 | House