IntroducedDec 02, 2020
Passed HouseFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME; AND TO ADOPT DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME PERMANENTLY.
Senate • Feb 09, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Johnny Ryeprimary
(R - 54)
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Dec 02, 2020 | House