IntroducedFeb 03, 2023
Passed HouseMar 06, 2023
Signed into Law
Clarifying the responsibilities and accountability for the effective delivery and oversight of public education services to charter school students.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Mar 27, 2023: Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM (Subject to change).
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Mar 27, 2023 01:30pm
Senate Hearing Rm 1 and Virtual J.A. Cherberg Olympia, WA
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 1744
- Skyler Rudeprimary
(R - 16)
- Sharon Tomiko Santoscosponsor
(D - 37)
- Suzanne Schmidtcosponsor
(R - 4)
- Mar 27, 2023 | Senate
- Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM (Subject to change).
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- Public hearing in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM.
- Mar 08, 2023 | Senate
- First reading, referred to Early Learning & K-12 Education.
- Mar 06, 2023 | House
- 1st substitute bill substituted (ED 23).
- Floor amendment(s) adopted.
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 95; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 3.
- Mar 03, 2023 | House
- Rules Committee relieved of further consideration. Placed on second reading.
- Feb 17, 2023 | House
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- Feb 16, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Education at 8:00 AM.
- ED - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Feb 09, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Education at 8:00 AM.
- Feb 03, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Education.
- Fiscal NoteHTML
- House Bill Analysis 2023PDF
- House Bill ReportPDF
- Engrossed Substitute House Bill ReportPDF
- Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill Report (Orig.)PDF
- Video: Feb 9, 2023 House Education at 8:00 AM
- Video: Feb 16, 2023 House Education at 8:00 AM
- Video: Mar 22, 2023 Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM
- Video: Mar 27, 2023 Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM