IntroducedJan 27, 2023
Passed SenateMar 07, 2023
Signed into Law
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 22, 2023: Scheduled for public hearing in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 8:00 AM (Subject to change).
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Mar 22, 2023 08:00am
House Hearing Rm A and Virtual John L. O'Brien Building Olympia, WA
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SB 5589
- Derek Stanfordprimary
(D - 1)
- Van De Wege
- Wilson, C.
- Wilson, J.
- Wilson, L.
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Scheduled for public hearing in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 8:00 AM (Subject to change).
- Mar 09, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Civil Rights & Judiciary.
- Mar 07, 2023 | Senate
- 1st substitute bill substituted (LAW 23).
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 48; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 1.
- Mar 03, 2023 | Senate
- Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
- Feb 17, 2023 | Senate
- Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
- Feb 16, 2023 | Senate
- Executive action taken in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 8:00 AM.
- LAW - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Minority; without recommendation.
- Feb 13, 2023 | Senate
- Public hearing in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 10:30 AM.
- Jan 27, 2023 | Senate
- First reading, referred to Law & Justice.