IntroducedJan 20, 2023
Passed HouseMar 04, 2023
Signed into Law
Concerning currently credentialed dental auxiliaries.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Mar 24, 2023: Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 1466
- Marcus Riccelliprimary
(D - 3)
- Mari Leavittcosponsor
(D - 28)
- Melanie Morgancosponsor
(D - 29)
- Mar 24, 2023 | Senate
- Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
- Mar 23, 2023 | Senate
- Executive action taken in the Senate Committee on Health & Long Term Care at 10:30 AM.
- HLTC - Majority; do pass with amendment(s).
- Mar 21, 2023 | Senate
- Public hearing in the Senate Committee on Health & Long Term Care at 8:00 AM.
- Mar 07, 2023 | Senate
- First reading, referred to Health & Long Term Care.
- Mar 04, 2023 | House
- 1st substitute bill substituted (HCW 23).
- Floor amendment(s) adopted.
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 95; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 3.
- Mar 03, 2023 | House
- Rules Committee relieved of further consideration. Placed on second reading.
- Feb 17, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Health Care & Wellness at 8:00 AM.
- HCW - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- Feb 07, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Health Care & Wellness at 1:30 PM.
- Jan 20, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Health Care & Wellness.
- Fiscal NoteHTML
- House Bill Analysis 2023PDF
- House Bill ReportPDF
- Engrossed Substitute House Bill ReportPDF
- Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill Report (Orig.)PDF
- Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill ReportPDF
- Video: Feb 7, 2023 House Health Care & Wellness at 1:30 PM
- Video: Feb 17, 2023 House Health Care & Wellness at 8:00 AM
- Video: Mar 21, 2023 Senate Health & Long Term Care at 8:00 AM
- Video: Mar 23, 2023 Senate Health & Long Term Care at 10:30 AM