IntroducedJan 11, 2023
Signed into Law
Creating a behavioral health work group to study the root causes of rising behavioral health issues in Washington communities.
Last Action See all actions
House • Feb 22, 2023: Public hearing in the House Committee on Appropriations at 1:30 PM.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 1242
- Tom Dentprimary
(R - 13)
- Lauren Daviscosponsor
(D - 32)
- Lillian Ortiz-Selfcosponsor
(D - 21)
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Appropriations at 1:30 PM.
- Feb 17, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Health Care & Wellness at 8:00 AM.
- HCW - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Minority; without recommendation.
- Referred to Appropriations.
- Jan 17, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Health Care & Wellness at 1:30 PM.
- Jan 11, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Health Care & Wellness.