IntroducedJan 10, 2023
Passed HouseMar 06, 2023
Signed into Law
Responsibility for providing service by publication of a summons or notice in dependency and termination of parental rights cases.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Mar 08, 2023: First reading, referred to Law & Justice.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 1205
- Jamila Taylorprimary
(D - 30)
- Julia Reedcosponsor
(D - 36)
- Tana Senncosponsor
(D - 41)
- Mar 08, 2023 | Senate
- First reading, referred to Law & Justice.
- Mar 06, 2023 | House
- 2nd substitute bill substituted (APP 23).
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 95; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 3.
- Mar 03, 2023 | House
- Rules Committee relieved of further consideration.
- Placed on second reading suspension calendar.
- Feb 24, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Appropriations at 9:00 AM.
- APP - Majority; 2nd substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Appropriations at 1:30 PM.
- Feb 07, 2023 | House
- Referred to Appropriations.
- Feb 03, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM.
- CRJ - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Jan 27, 2023 | House
- Executive session scheduled, but no action was taken in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM.
- Jan 24, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM.
- Jan 10, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Civil Rights & Judiciary.
- Fiscal NoteHTML
- House Bill Analysis 2023PDF
- House Bill ReportPDF
- Second Substitute House Bill ReportPDF
- Video: Jan 24, 2023 House Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM
- Video: Feb 3, 2023 House Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM
- Video: Feb 22, 2023 House Appropriations at 1:30 PM
- Video: Feb 24, 2023 House Appropriations at 9:00 AM