IntroducedDec 16, 2022
Passed HouseMar 08, 2023
Signed into Law
Providing capital financial assistance to small school districts with demonstrated funding challenges.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Mar 27, 2023: Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM (Subject to change).
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Mar 27, 2023 01:30pm
Senate Hearing Rm 1 and Virtual J.A. Cherberg Olympia, WA
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 1044
- Joel McEntireprimary
(R - 19)
- Jenny Grahamcosponsor
(R - 6)
- Travis Couturecosponsor
(R - 35)
- Mar 27, 2023 | Senate
- Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM (Subject to change).
- Mar 23, 2023 | Senate
- Public hearing in the Senate Committee on Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM.
- Mar 10, 2023 | Senate
- First reading, referred to Early Learning & K-12 Education.
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- 1st substitute bill substituted (CB 23).
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 97; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 1.
- Feb 27, 2023 | House
- Rules Committee relieved of further consideration. Placed on second reading.
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- Feb 20, 2023 | House
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Capital Budget at 8:00 AM.
- CB - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Jan 26, 2023 | House
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Capital Budget at 1:30 PM.
- Jan 09, 2023 | House
- First reading, referred to Capital Budget.
- Dec 16, 2022 | House
- Prefiled for introduction.
- Fiscal NoteHTML
- House Bill Analysis 2023PDF
- House Bill ReportPDF
- Substitute House Bill ReportPDF
- Substitute Senate Bill Report (Orig.)PDF
- Video: Jan 26, 2023 House Capital Budget at 1:30 PM
- Video: Feb 20, 2023 House Capital Budget at 8:00 AM
- Video: Mar 23, 2023 Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM
- Video: Mar 27, 2023 Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education at 1:30 PM