IntroducedFeb 21, 2023
Signed into Law
To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to extend the authority of the Federal Communications Commission to grant a license or construction permit through a system of competitive bidding.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Feb 28, 2023: Received in the Senate.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HR 1108
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers, Cathy
- Rep. Pallone, Frank, Jr.
- Feb 28, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate.
- Feb 27, 2023 | House
- Mr. Latta moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H890-891)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1108.
- Passed/agreed to in House: On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.(text: CR H890)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H890)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Feb 21, 2023 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.