IntroducedNov 18, 2021
Signed into Law
Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 5376) to provide for reconciliation pursuant to title II of S. Con. Res. 14.
House • Nov 19, 2021: Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- James P. McGovernprimary
(D - Representative for District 2 in MA)
- Nov 19, 2021 | House
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 220 - 210 (Roll no. 382).
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 220 - 211 (Roll no. 383). (text: CR H6598)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Nov 18, 2021 | House
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-175, by Mr. McGovern.
- Providing for further consideration of H.R. 5376, that the further amendment printed in the report shall be considered as adopted.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 46.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H6598-6605, H6613-6615)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 803.