IntroducedOct 12, 2021
Signed into Law
Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2119) to amend the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act to make improvements; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3110) to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to expand access to breastfeeding accommodations in the workplace, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3992) to amend the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 to prohibit employers from limiting, segregating, or classifying applicants for employment; relating to consideration of the Senate amendment to the House amendment to the bill (S. 1301) to provide for the publication by the Secretary of Health and Human Services of physical activity recommendations for Americans; and for other purposes.
House • Oct 12, 2021: Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- James P. McGovernprimary
(D - Representative for District 2 in MA)
- Oct 12, 2021 | House
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-137, by Mr. McGovern.
- The resolution provides that H. Res. 188, agreed to March 8, 2021, is amended by striking "October 27, 2021" each place it appears and inserting "November 18, 2021.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 38.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: H5613-5628)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 716.
- DEBATE - The House continued with debate on H. Res. 716.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 206 (Roll no. 315). (text: CR H5613-5614)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.