IntroducedOct 12, 2021
Passed HouseDec 09, 2021
Signed into Law
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Dec 09, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
- Dec 09, 2021 | House
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7537-7538)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 405 - 20 (Roll no. 418). (text: CR H7516-7517)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Dec 08, 2021 | House
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 117-209.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 150.
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7516-7518)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5551.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Nov 17, 2021 | House
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Nov 04, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Oct 13, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Oct 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.