IntroducedSep 21, 2021
Signed into Law
Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3755) to protect a person's ability to determine whether to continue or end a pregnancy, and to protect a health care provider's ability to provide abortion services; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4350) to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2022 for military activities of the Department of Defense and for military construction, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5305) making continuing appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2022, and for providing emergency assistance, and for other purposes; and for other purposes.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Deborah K. Rossprimary
(D - Representative for District 2 in NC)
- Sep 21, 2021 | House
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-125, by Ms. Ross.
- Rule provides for one hour of debate on H.R. 3755; one hour of debate on H.R. 4350, with consideration under a structured rule; and one hour of debate on H.R. 5305, with consideration under a closed rule. The rule provides that proceedings may be postponed through October 1, 2021, on measures that were the object of motions to suspend the rules on the legislative days of July 26, July 27, or September 21, 2021 and on which the yeas and nays were ordered. The rule provides that House Resolution 188, agreed to March 8, 2021, is further amended by striking "September 22, 2021" and inserting "October 27, 2021".
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 34.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H4564-4576)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 667.
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 218 - 210 (Roll no. 263).
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 217 - 207 (Roll no. 264). (text: CR H4564-4565)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.