IntroducedJul 29, 2021
Signed into LawOct 17, 2022
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Oct 17, 2022 | House
- Presented to President.
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-207.
- Sep 29, 2022 | House
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8272-8273)
- Passed/agreed to in House: On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 393 - 29 (Roll no. 464).
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 393 - 29 (Roll no. 464). (text: CR H8144)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Sep 28, 2022 | House
- Mrs. Maloney, Carolyn B. moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8144-8145)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2551.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Dec 20, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Dec 20, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Dec 18, 2021 | Senate
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S9308)
- Passed/agreed to in Senate: Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Oct 05, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Peters without amendment. With written report No. 117-40.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 142.
- Aug 04, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Jul 29, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
- Public LawHTML
- Public LawPDF
- Introduced in SenateHTML
- Introduced in SenatePDF
- Reported to SenateHTML
- Reported to SenatePDF
- Engrossed in SenateHTML
- Engrossed in SenatePDF
- Enrolled BillHTML
- Enrolled BillPDF
- Senate Amendment SA 4896 by Sen. Peters, Gary C. (Amendment SA 4896 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent. ) -- In the nature of a substitute.HTML