IntroducedMay 27, 2021
Passed SenateJul 21, 2021
Passed HouseJul 27, 2021
Signed into LawJul 29, 2021
Major Medical Facility Authorization Act of 2021
executive • Jul 29, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-30.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 29, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-30.
- Jul 28, 2021 | Senate
- Presented to President.
- Jul 27, 2021 | House
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3932)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 413 - 7 (Roll no. 225). (text: 07/26/2021 CR H3884)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Jul 26, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Mr. Takano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3884-3885)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 1910.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Jul 26, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jul 21, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5025)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S5025)
- May 27, 2021 | Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.