IntroducedApr 30, 2021
Passed HouseMay 17, 2021
Passed SenateOct 28, 2021
Signed into LawNov 22, 2021
VA Transparency & Trust Act of 2021
executive • Nov 22, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-63. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Nov 22, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-63. (TXT | PDF)
- Nov 15, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- Oct 28, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7450)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jul 14, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
- May 18, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- May 17, 2021 | House
- Mr. Takano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2363-2364)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2911.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2403-2404)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 4 (Roll no. 144). (text: CR H2363)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 22 - 6.
- Apr 30, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.