IntroducedApr 13, 2021
Passed SenateJan 13, 2022
Signed into Law
Haiti Development, Accountability, and Institutional Transparency Initiative Act
Senate • Jan 18, 2022: Message on Senate action sent to the House.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jan 18, 2022 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jan 13, 2022 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S226)
- S.Amdt.4902 Amendment SA 4902 proposed by Senator Schumer for Senator Cardin. (consideration: CR S226; text: CR S224-225) In the nature of a substitute.
- S.Amdt.4902 Amendment SA 4902 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Jul 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Jun 29, 2021 | House
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 504, proceedings on H.R. 2471 are considered vacated.
- Pursuant to section 8 of H. Res. 504, and the motion offered by Mr. McGovern, the following bills passed under suspension of the rules: H.R. 1500, as amended; H.R. 2471, as amended; H.R. 3261; H.R. 3283, as amended; and H.R. 3385, as amended; and the following resolutions were agreed to under suspension of the rules: H. Res. 186; and H. Res. 402, as amended. (consideration: CR H3258-3262; text: CR H3258-3260)
- Jun 28, 2021 | House
- Mr. Meeks moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3179-3183; text: CR H3180-3181)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2471.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House (04/13/2021)HTML
- Introduced in House (04/13/2021)PDF
- Engrossed in House (06/29/2021)HTML
- Engrossed in House (06/29/2021)PDF
- Referred in Senate (07/12/2021)HTML
- Referred in Senate (07/12/2021)PDF
- Engrossed Amendment Senate (01/13/2022)HTML
- Engrossed Amendment Senate (01/13/2022)PDF
- Senate Amendment S.Amdt.4902 by Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. (01/13/22 Amendment SA 4902 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent. (All Actions)) -- In the nature of a substitute.HTML