IntroducedMar 29, 2021
Passed HouseJul 29, 2021
Passed SenateOct 01, 2021
Signed into LawOct 13, 2021
To designate the September 11th National Memorial Trail Route, and for other purposes.
executive • Oct 13, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-48.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Oct 13, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-48.
- Oct 05, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- Oct 02, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Oct 01, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6875)
- Jul 30, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
- Jul 29, 2021 | House
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4270-4271)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 423 - 0 (Roll no. 251). (text: 07/26/2021 CR H3857)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Objection heard.
- Mr. Stanton moved to reconsider the vote.
- Ms. DeLauro moved to table the motion to reconsider.
- On motion to table the motion to reconsider Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 239 - 181 (Roll no. 252).
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Jul 26, 2021 | House
- Mrs. Dingell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3857-3858)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2278.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Jul 22, 2021 | House
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 117-101.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 74.
- Jul 14, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands Discharged.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- May 27, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- May 24, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House (03/29/2021)HTML
- Introduced in House (03/29/2021)PDF
- Reported in House (07/22/2021)HTML
- Reported in House (07/22/2021)PDF
- Engrossed in House (07/29/2021)HTML
- Engrossed in House (07/29/2021)PDF
- Received in Senate (07/30/2021)HTML
- Received in Senate (07/30/2021)PDF
- Enrolled BillHTML
- Enrolled BillPDF