IntroducedMar 19, 2021
Passed HouseJun 15, 2021
Passed SenateNov 02, 2021
Signed into LawNov 22, 2021
Veterans and Family Information Act
executive • Nov 22, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-62.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Nov 22, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-62.
- Nov 16, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- Nov 03, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Nov 02, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7685)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Mr. Takano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2773-2774)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2093.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2773)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 22 - 6.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.