IntroducedMar 17, 2021
Passed SenateOct 07, 2021
Passed HouseNov 16, 2021
Signed into Law
Protecting Moms Who Served Act of 2021
Senate • Nov 19, 2021: Presented to President.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Nov 19, 2021 | Senate
- Presented to President.
- Nov 16, 2021 | House
- Mr. Takano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6286-6288)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 796.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6297-6298)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 414 - 9 (Roll no. 374).
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Oct 08, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Oct 08, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Oct 07, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S6993-6994)
- S.Amdt.3860 Amendment SA 3860 proposed by Senator Lujan for Senator Tester. (consideration: CR S6993-6994; text: CR S7011-7012) In the nature of a substitute.
- S.Amdt.3860 Amendment SA 3860 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text of amendment in the nature of a substitute: CR S6993-6994)
- Jun 23, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Hearings held.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in Senate (03/17/2021)HTML
- Introduced in Senate (03/17/2021)PDF
- Engrossed in Senate (10/07/2021)HTML
- Engrossed in Senate (10/07/2021)PDF
- Enrolled BillHTML
- Enrolled BillPDF
- Senate Amendment S.Amdt.3860 by Sen. Tester, Jon (10/07/21 Amendment SA 3860 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent. (All Actions)) -- In the nature of a substitute.HTML