IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Passed HouseJul 20, 2021
Signed into Law
Strengthening Local Transportation Security Capabilities Act of 2021
Senate • Jul 21, 2021: Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
- Jul 20, 2021 | House
- Ms. Barragan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3681-3683)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1870.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3681-3682)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Maritime Security Discharged.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended).
- Mar 13, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Transportation and Maritime Security.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.