IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Passed HouseMay 12, 2021
Signed into Law
Native American Child Protection Act
Senate • Jul 21, 2021: Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings held.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 21, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings held.
- May 13, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.
- May 12, 2021 | House
- Mr. Soto moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2222-2224)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1688.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2222-2223)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.