IntroducedMar 03, 2021
Signed into LawMar 23, 2021
A bill to make a technical correction to the ALS Disability Insurance Access Act of 2019.
executive • Mar 23, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-3. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-3. (TXT | PDF)
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Presented to President.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Mr. Thompson (CA) asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H1334)
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H1334)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table. Agreed to without objection.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S1022; text: CR S1029)