IntroducedMar 03, 2021
Passed HouseApr 14, 2021
Signed into LawApr 23, 2021
FASTER Act of 2021
executive • Apr 23, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-11. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-11. (TXT | PDF)
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Presented to President.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1749-1751)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 578.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1783)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 11 (Roll no. 100). (text: CR H1749-1750)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S1021; text: CR S1029)