IntroducedFeb 25, 2021
Passed SenateJun 10, 2021
Signed into LawJun 23, 2021
Providing for the appointment of Barbara Barrett as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
executive • Jun 23, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-19. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-19. (TXT | PDF)
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4501)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- May 20, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Ms. Lofgren asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on House Administration discharged.
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H2632)
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H2632)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.