IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Signed into LawMay 24, 2021
Alaska Tourism Restoration Act
executive • May 24, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-14. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Don Youngprimary
(R - Representative for District 0 in AK)
- May 24, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-14. (TXT | PDF)
- May 24, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- May 20, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3186-3187)
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Mr. DeFazio asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H2632-2633)
- H.Amdt.50 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. DeFazio. (consideration: CR H2632-2633; text: CR H2632-2633)
- H.Amdt.50 On agreeing to the DeFazio amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H2632)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House (02/24/2021)HTML
- Introduced in House (02/24/2021)PDF
- Received in Senate (05/20/2021)HTML
- Received in Senate (05/20/2021)PDF
- Engrossed in House (05/20/2021)HTML
- Engrossed in House (05/20/2021)PDF
- Enrolled BillHTML
- Enrolled BillPDF
- Public Law (05/24/2021)HTML
- Public Law (05/24/2021)PDF
- House Amendment H.Amdt.50 by Rep. DeFazio, Peter A. (05/20/21 On agreeing to the DeFazio amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection. (All Actions))HTML