IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseApr 14, 2021
Signed into LawApr 23, 2021
A bill to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to the scope of new chemical exclusivity.
executive • Apr 23, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-9. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-9. (TXT | PDF)
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Presented to President.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1755-1756)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 415.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1755)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S1435)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S1435)
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.