IntroducedFeb 18, 2021
Signed into Law
Refugee Sanitation Facility Safety Act of 2021
Senate • Jul 21, 2021: Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Jul 20, 2021 | House
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 535, proceedings on H.R. 1158 are considered vacated.
- Pursuant to section 7 of H. Res. 535, and the motion offered by Mr. Hoyer, the following bills passed under suspension of the rules: H.R. 678; H.R. 1036; H.R. 1079, as amended; H.R. 1158; H.R. 1250; H.R. 1754; H.R. 1833, as amended; H.R. 1850; H.R. 1871; H.R. 1877, as amended; H.R. 1893; H.R. 1895; H.R. 2118; H.R. 2795, as amended; H.R. 2928; H.R. 2980, as amended; H.R. 3003; H.R. 3138, as amended; H.R. 3223; H.R. 3263; and H.R. 3264; and the following resolutions were agreed to under suspension of the rules: H. Res. 277; and H. Res. 294. (consideration: CR H3715-3730; text: CR H3717)
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Ms. Houlahan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3650-3651; text: CR H3650)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1158.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E142)
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.