IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Passed SenateMay 17, 2021
Signed into LawMay 26, 2021
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- May 26, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-15. (TXT | PDF)
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- May 18, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- May 17, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2550)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1829)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 2 (Roll no. 109). (text: 04/14/2021 CR H1752-1753)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1752-1754)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 941.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.