IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Passed SenateSep 14, 2021
Signed into Law
Driftnet Modernization and Bycatch Reduction Act
Senate • Sep 15, 2021: Message on Senate action sent to the House.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 15, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Sep 14, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S6480-6481)
- S.Amdt.3827 Amendment SA 3827 proposed by Senator Schumer for Senator Feinstein. (consideration: CR S6481; text: CR S6481) To amend the fees provision.
- S.Amdt.3827 Amendment SA 3827 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote. (text: CR S6481)
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. (Sponsor introductory remarks on measure: CR S574-575)
- Introduced in Senate (02/08/2021)HTML
- Introduced in Senate (02/08/2021)PDF
- Engrossed in Senate (09/14/2021)HTML
- Engrossed in Senate (09/14/2021)PDF
- Senate Amendment S.Amdt.3827 by Sen. Feinstein, Dianne (09/14/21 Amendment SA 3827 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent. (All Actions)) -- To amend the fees provision.HTML