IntroducedJan 28, 2021
Passed SenateJul 21, 2021
Signed into Law
Ensuring Survivor Benefits during COVID-19 Act of 2021
House • Jul 26, 2021: Held at the desk.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 26, 2021 | House
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Jul 26, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jul 21, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5023; text: CR S5023)
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Reported by Senator Tester with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 83.
- May 26, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Ordered to be reported with an amendment favorably.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Hearings held.
- Jan 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.