IntroducedJan 13, 2021
Signed into Law
To require the Secretary of Agriculture to conduct a study on the establishment of, and the potential land that could be included in, a unit of the National Forest System in the State of Hawaii, and for other purposes.
Senate • Nov 18, 2021: Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Ed Caseprimary
(D - Representative for District 1 in HI)
- Kahele, Kaiali'i
- Nov 18, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- May 13, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- May 12, 2021 | House
- Mr. Soto moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2217-2219)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 297.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 380, proceedings on H.R. 297 are considered vacated.
- Pursuant to section 6 of H. Res. 380, and the motion offered by Mr. Hoyer, the following bills passed under suspension of the rules: H.R. 297; H.R. 433; H.R. 478; H.R. 586; H.R. 721, as amended; H.R. 768; H.R. 810; H.R. 1205; H.R. 1260, as amended; H.R. 1324; H.R. 1448, as amended; H.R. 1475, as amended; H.R. 1480, as amended; H.R. 2862, as amended; H.R. 2955; and H.R. 2981. (consideration: CR H2235-2246; text: CR H2235)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands.
- Jan 13, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.