IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Passed HouseMay 12, 2021
Passed SenateJun 09, 2021
Signed into LawJun 25, 2021
To designate the National Pulse Memorial located at 1912 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32806, and for other purposes.
executive • Jun 25, 2021: Became Public Law No: 117-20. (TXT | PDF)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 25, 2021 | executive
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-20. (TXT | PDF)
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Presented to President.
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4013)
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- May 13, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- May 12, 2021 | House
- Mr. Soto moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2219-2220)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 49.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2219)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.