IntroducedAug 21, 2023
Passed SenateAug 23, 2023
Passed HouseAug 28, 2023
Signed into LawSep 08, 2023
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation - As enacted, requires the bureau to submit a report on child and human trafficking crimes and trends in this state, based upon data available to the bureau, as well as current programs and activities of the bureau's human trafficking unit, to the governor, the speaker of the house of representatives, and the speaker of the senate by December 1, 2023, and by each December 1 thereafter. - Amends TCA Title 38, Chapter 6.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 08, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by Governor.
- Sep 06, 2023 | Senate
- Transmitted to Governor for action.
- Sep 05, 2023 | executive
- Signed by the Speaker.
- Aug 30, 2023 | Senate
- Enrolled and ready for signatures
- Signed by Senate Speaker
- Aug 28, 2023 | House
- Am. withdrawn. (Amendment 1 - HA7034)
- Passed H., Ayes 86, Nays 1, PNV 3
- Aug 24, 2023 | House
- Rcvd. from S., held on H. desk.
- Subst. for comp. HB.
- Aug 24, 2023 | Senate
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Aug 23, 2023 | Senate
- Placed on Senate Regular Calendar for 8/23/2023
- Passed Senate, Ayes 26, Nays 0, PNV 5
- Engrossed; ready for transmission to House
- Aug 22, 2023 | Senate
- Passed on Second Consideration, refer to Senate Judiciary Committee
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Recommended for passage, refer to Senate Calendar Committee
- Aug 21, 2023 | Senate
- Filed for introduction
- Introduced, Passed on First Consideration
- Placed on Senate Judiciary Committee calendar for 8/22/2023
- Fiscal Note HB7041
- Video: House Floor Session - 4th Legislative Day - 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 28, 2023 (02h 33m)HTML
- Video: House Floor Session - 3rd Legislative Day - 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 24, 2023 (02h 43m)HTML
- Video: Senate Floor Session - 3rd Extraordinary Day Aug 23, 2023 (00h 46m)HTML
- Video: Senate Judiciary Committee Aug 22, 2023 (00h 21m)HTML