IntroducedAug 17, 2023
Signed into Law
Juvenile Offenders - As introduced, expands the offenses for which a juvenile court may transfer a child to be tried as an adult in criminal court, if the child was 16 years of age or more at the time of the offense, to include burglary involving the theft of a firearm or an attempt to commit such offense; adds an appeal process for a criminal court to review a juvenile court's determination for such transfers. - Amends TCA Title 37; Title 39 and Chapter 264 of the Public Acts of 2023.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Aug 29, 2023 | House
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Aug 28, 2023 | House
- Reset on next avail. cal.
- H. Placed on Regular Calendar for 8/29/2023
- Aug 24, 2023 | House
- Placed on cal. Calendar & Rules Committee of 1st Extraordinary Session for 8/24/2023
- H. Placed on Regular Calendar for 8/24/23
- Aug 23, 2023 | House
- Rec. for pass. if am., ref. to Calendar & Rules Committee of 1st Extraordinary Session
- Aug 22, 2023 | House
- P2C, ref. to Criminal Justice Committee
- Assigned to s/c Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Placed on s/c cal Criminal Justice Subcommittee for 8/22/2023
- Rec for pass if am by s/c ref. to Criminal Justice Committee
- Placed on cal. Criminal Justice Committee for 8/23/2023
- Aug 21, 2023 | House
- Intro., P1C.
- Aug 17, 2023 | House
- Filed for introduction
- Fiscal Note HB7030
- Fiscal Memo for HA7006 (9524) - Amendment 1-0 to HB7030
- Video: House Floor Session - 4th Legislative Day - 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 28, 2023 (02h 33m)HTML
- Video: Calendar & Rules Committee of 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 24, 2023 (00h 33m)HTML
- Video: Criminal Justice Committee of 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 23, 2023 (01h 56m)HTML
- Video: Criminal Justice Subcommittee of 1st Extraordinary Session Aug 22, 2023 (03h 58m)HTML