IntroducedJan 30, 2023
Signed into Law
Firearms and Ammunition - As introduced, limits the prohibition on a person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carrying a weapon on or about the person while inside any building in which judicial proceedings are in progress, by restricting the prohibition to just the rooms in which judicial proceedings are in progress. - Amends TCA Title 39.
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 21, 2023: Returned to the Clerk's Desk.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: SB 823
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 795
- Kip Capleyprimary
(R - 71)
- Jody Barrettcosponsor
(R - 69)
- Clay Doggettcosponsor
(R - 70)
- Mar 21, 2023 | House
- Returned to the Clerk's Desk.
- Mar 16, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal Civil Justice Subcommittee for 3/21/2023
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Def. to Special Calendar to be Published with Final Calendar in Civil Justice Subcommittee
- Mar 01, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal Civil Justice Subcommittee for 3/7/2023
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Action Def. in s/c Civil Justice Subcommittee to 3/7/2023
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal Civil Justice Subcommittee for 2/28/2023
- Feb 14, 2023 | House
- Action Def. in s/c Civil Justice Subcommittee to 2/28/2023
- Feb 08, 2023 | House
- Ref. to Civil Justice Committee
- Assigned to s/c Civil Justice Subcommittee
- Placed on s/c cal Civil Justice Subcommittee for 2/14/2023
- Feb 02, 2023 | House
- P2C, caption bill, held on desk - pending amdt.
- Feb 01, 2023 | House
- Intro., P1C.
- Jan 31, 2023 | House
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Jan 30, 2023 | House
- Filed for introduction