IntroducedJan 25, 2023
Passed HouseFeb 27, 2023
Passed SenateMar 16, 2023
Signed into LawApr 06, 2023
Law Enforcement - As enacted, if the Tennessee highway patrol is assigned a protective detail, authorizes a Tennessee highway patrolman and an officer of a local law enforcement agency to utilize their respective agency's vehicle or emergency equipment for purposes of conducting the protective detail. - Amends TCA Title 4; Title 8 and Title 58.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 18, 2023 | executive
- Pub. Ch. 138
- Effective date(s) 04/06/2023
- Apr 06, 2023 | executive
- Signed by Governor.
- Mar 27, 2023 | House
- Transmitted to Governor for his action.
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by Senate Speaker
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Signed by H. Speaker
- Mar 17, 2023 | House
- Enrolled; ready for sig. of H. Speaker.
- Mar 16, 2023 | Senate
- Senate substituted House Bill for companion Senate Bill.
- Passed Senate, Ayes 27, Nays 3
- Mar 02, 2023 | Senate
- Received from House, Passed on First Consideration
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Engrossed; ready for transmission to Sen.
- Feb 27, 2023 | House
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Passed H., Ayes 94, Nays 0, PNV 0
- Feb 23, 2023 | House
- H. Placed on Consent Calendar for 2/27/2023
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Rec. for pass; ref to Calendar & Rules Committee
- Placed on cal. Calendar & Rules Committee for 2/23/2023
- Feb 15, 2023 | House
- Placed on cal. State Government Committee for 2/22/2023
- Feb 14, 2023 | House
- Rec. for pass by s/c ref. to State Government Committee
- Feb 08, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal Public Service Subcommittee for 2/14/2023
- Feb 07, 2023 | House
- Sponsor(s) Added.
- Action Def. in s/c Public Service Subcommittee to 2/14/2023
- Feb 01, 2023 | House
- P2C, ref. to State Government Committee
- Assigned to s/c Public Service Subcommittee
- Placed on s/c cal Public Service Subcommittee for 2/7/2023
- Jan 30, 2023 | House
- Intro., P1C.
- Jan 25, 2023 | House
- Filed for introduction
- Fiscal Note SB0449
- Video: Senate Floor Session - 17th Legislative Day Mar 16, 2023 (01h 46m)HTML
- Video: House Floor Session - 10th Legislative Day Feb 27, 2023 (01h 46m)HTML
- Video: Calendar & Rules Committee Feb 23, 2023 (00h 17m)HTML
- Video: State Government Committee Feb 22, 2023 (00h 50m)HTML
- Video: Public Service Subcommittee Feb 14, 2023 (01h 30m)HTML
- Video: Public Service Subcommittee Feb 7, 2023 (00h 33m)HTML