IntroducedJan 20, 2023
Signed into Law
Tennessee Investment in Student Achievement (TISA) - As introduced, requires the TISA to fund one full-time licensed professional school counselor position for every 250 student members of the local education agency (LEA), or one full-time position for each LEA and public charter school within the LEA, whichever is greater; requires each LEA and public charter school to employ one full-time licensed professional school counselor for each position funded. - Amends TCA Title 49.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Harold Love, Jr.primary
(D - 58)
- Mar 28, 2023 | House
- Taken off notice for cal in s/c K-12 Subcommittee of Education Administration
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal K-12 Subcommittee for 3/28/2023
- Mar 15, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal K-12 Subcommittee for 3/21/2023
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- Action Def. in s/c K-12 Subcommittee to 3/21/2023
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- Placed on s/c cal K-12 Subcommittee for 3/14/2023
- Feb 01, 2023 | House
- P2C, ref. to Education Administration
- Assigned to s/c K-12 Subcommittee
- Jan 30, 2023 | House
- Intro., P1C.
- Jan 20, 2023 | House
- Filed for introduction