IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Signed into Law
To apply for a convention of states under Article V of the Constitution of the United States to impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, to limit the power and jurisdiction of the federal government, and to limit the terms of office for federal officials and members of Congress.
House • Feb 01, 2021: State Affairs Deferred to the 41st legislative day, Passed YEAS: 8, NAYS: 5
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- State Affairs Scheduled for hearing
- State Affairs Do Pass, Failed YEAS: 6, NAYS: 7
- State Affairs Deferred to the 41st legislative day, Passed YEAS: 8, NAYS: 5
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Prime Sponsor Changed at the Request of the Prime Sponsor, H.J. 53
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- First read in House and referred to State Affairs, H.J. 49