IntroducedMar 12, 2020
Passed HouseMar 12, 2020
Signed into LawMar 30, 2020
appropriate money for the ordinary expenses of the legislative, judicial, and executive departments of the state, the expenses of state institutions, interest on the public debt, and for common schools.
executive • Mar 30, 2020: Signed by the Governor on March 27, 2020 H.J. 630
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Committee on Appropriations
- Mar 30, 2020 | executive
- Signed by the Governor on March 27, 2020 H.J. 630
- Mar 12, 2020 | House
- Joint Committee on Appropriations Do Pass, Passed, YEAS 17, NAYS 1.
- First read in House and referral to committee waived pursuant to JR 6D-1 H.J. 607
- Placed on calendar, Passed H.J. 607
- House of Representatives Do Pass, Passed, YEAS 58, NAYS 8. H.J. 608
- First read in House and referral to committee waived pursuant to JR 6D-1 S.J. 550
- Placed on calendar, Passed S.J. 550
- Signed by the Speaker H.J. 620
- Senate Do Pass, Passed, YEAS 31, NAYS 2. S.J. 551
- Delivered to the Governor on March 12, 2020
- Signed by the President S.J. 552